Reading turns a dull day into an adventure. Join me as I explore book covers and diaper covers in this brave new world of motherhood.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

T-2 Days...

Q:
So what can we expect to hear about on this adventure? What kinds of books will we see and how often?

A:
I solemnly swear to blog about a book the day that I finish it. Unless it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

My plan is to review each of the books I read, and discuss issues surrounding the profession of librarianship as they crop up.

I love reading mysteries and Sci-Fi/Fantasy and as such that will probably comprise most of the posts on this blog. Additionally, I am a children's/teen librarian by trade, so there will also be a number of children and teen novels included as well. Overall, expect to see a lot of fiction - I'm not a huge non-fiction reader, but a few may sneak in here and there.

I hope you will enjoy the journey - see you September 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment