Reading turns a dull day into an adventure. Join me as I explore book covers and diaper covers in this brave new world of motherhood.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chi's Sweet Home: Volume 7

Chi's Sweet Home: Volume 7
Konami Kanata
New York: Vertical Inc., 2011.
168 pages

I cannot get enough of this cat! Hilarious, harmless and hairy, Chi's adventures just make me grin! The simple storyline is great for emerging readers, and the cat antics are so true to real life feline behaviour that anyone who has ever laid eyes on a cat can relate.

While there are complete stories within each book, the series should be read in order to help readers learn about Chi's origins and who all of the various characters in the story are. I can't wait for volume 8! Hope there is one...

Book Count: 14 down, 186 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment