Reading turns a dull day into an adventure. Join me as I explore book covers and diaper covers in this brave new world of motherhood.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sorry 'bout that...

So, we bought a house, we moved, I unpacked my books, and now I'm reading again! I actually read one more book in October - The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore - and couple of books in November - Tick Tock by James Patterson and Chi's Sweet Home: Vol. 7. All three were really quick reads! December is shaping up to be a bit more fruitful. I've finished two books so far and am almost done two more (one is a bus book and the other is a bedstand book - they don't get as much attention as my "day off" book!).

I also have a large chunk of vacation time headed my way, so hopefully I can put a dent in that library book pile!

Reviews to come shortly.

Book count is now 16 - need to step it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment