Reading turns a dull day into an adventure. Join me as I explore book covers and diaper covers in this brave new world of motherhood.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tick Tock


Tick Tock
James Patterson
New York: Little Brown, & Company, 2011
416 pages


I think I'm starting to like Detective Michael Bennett almost as much as I like Alex Cross. Probably the only reason I like Cross more is that Morgan Freeman played him in the movies. Granted, they are very similar characters: both law enforcement, both very good at it, both family focused, and both targets for absolutely insane criminals.

Tick Tock is definitely my favourite Bennett book thus far. Faced with a madman copying multiple mass murders, Bennett still finds time to have a midlife crisis with two love interest and take care of his 10 kids, some of whom are being bullied. Talk about multitasking.

Book Count: 13 down, 187 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment